View Profile AngelDoll77

1 Movie Review

This was incredible! I hope to see this as a full series one day or at the very least, I hope to see more works from the creative minds behind this.

False Memory simultaneously had the feeling of something fresh/new but also something nostalgic/cosy. The colour palettes, emotionally thematic storytelling and music very much reminded me of F.L.C.L, yet it never detracted from the freshness of the experience.
Often I find it hard to sit through web animations for the simple fact I know their story is going to set up big things yet will also be over in such a short time span that it will never expand on those things.

This however was different. I was hooked as soon as the recycling place was showed off.
The perfect amount of ambiguity to hint at a bigger world, with a nice, condensed and conclusive story that left me emotionally satisfied as well as entertained.

Fantastic work!

Sincerely yours-
Angel

3 Art Reviews

I can't even begin to describe how much your art has improved. From the colour, to the shading, to the lighting, to the texture, to the overall anatomy. This is amazing. Please keep it up.

Amazing job! I love this so much!

This makes me wanna go for a cycle. 5 stars love it bb. Ur style is so cute! The bike looks so nice too! If it was real I would buy it!

Horror film protagonist by day, Horror film antagonist by night.
Semi skilled with a guitar, fairly skilled with a brush. I hope you enjoy the work, I do try not to rush.

Angel @AngelDoll77